in ,

Maxum is a deflationary token – $MUM

Maxum is a deflationary token.

Every transaction burns 2% of its output, and as more tokens get destroyed, the burning rate goes up.

With any transaction of Maxum, the smart contract destroys 2% of the transaction amount. As more tokens get destroyed, the burn rate goes up, making Maxum more scarce with every transaction. You can think about the different burn levels of Maxum in the same way that bitcoin halving events work, both adding scarcity as parts of their economics.

Burn LevelsStarting Supply: 200,000,000,000 Maxum – 2% burn rate with every transaction.

When the circulating supply is 180,000,000,000, the burn rate goes up to 4%.

When the circulating supply is 160,000,000,000, the burn rate goes up to 6%.

When the circulating supply is 140,000,000,000, the burn rate goes up to 8%.

When the circulating supply is 120,000,000,000, the burn rate goes up to 10%.

When the circulating supply is 100,000,000,000, the burn rate goes up to 12%.

When the circulating supply is 80,000,000,000, the burn rate goes up to 14%.

When the circulating supply is 60,000,000,000, the burn rate goes up to 16%.

When the circulating supply is 30,000,000,000, the burn rate goes up to 20%.

When the circulating supply is 10,000,000,000, the burn rate goes up to 24%.

When the circulating supply is 1,000,000,000, the burn rate goes up to 30%.

Distribution

Maxum has been airdropped in its totality, and we won’t do any fundraising round, IEO or ICO. The only way to obtain Maxum before any listing was through our airdrop.

Why

We believe that one of the main problems with tokenomics and cryptocurrencies in general is inflation. As more tokens are created or minted, the older tokens lose value. Maxum is different in the way that it is built be the anti inflationary remedy.

There are other anti-inflatonary tokens, such as $BOMB, although there aren’t any tokens built with scalable anti-inflation burns like us, as they all have the same burn rate at every point, while Maxum smart contract burns a bigger percentage as the circulating supply gets smaller.

DecentralizedMaxum is totally decentralized.

We hope that in the future Maxum can be implemented as a premium store of value, and we also believe that developing dApps using Maxum tokens as its currency could be a very good way to increase value for Maxum, yet we are totally decentralized. We didn’t conduct an ICO and we are airdropping 95% of our tokens, while using the other 5% for our marketing efforts, such as promoting it on other crypto sites, partnering with exchanges, and the team involvement in this project.

This decentralization also means that you are totally free to do anything you want with your tokens. You can burn them, making Maxum more scarce, or you can lock them up for years.

Token Details

Smart Contract: 0xc9634da9b1eefd1cb3d88b598a91ec69e5afe4e4

Symbol: MUM

Total Supply: 200,000,000,000

Starting Burning Rate: 2% per transaction

Decimals: 0

Social Media

Twitter: https://twitter.com/maxumtoken

Telegram: https://t.me/MaxumGroup

Website: https://maxum.io

Whitepaper: https://maxum.io/storage/2019/07/Maxum-Token-Whitepaper.pdf

What do you think?

avatar