$DYT is now on Uniswap! You can also add some liquidity and receive some fees. Keep supporting and keep burning! https://uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0x740623d2c797b7d8d1ecb98e9b4afcf99ec31e14 More
Token burning is creating an arms race among Asian exchanges.
The spread of the coronavirus continues, and more countries appear to take serious measures for its containment. Amid the tragic effect on people’s
The Coronavirus has been one of the biggest news stories during 2020, and now it has its own cryptocurrency called CoronaCoin (NCOV). Although many people may label this new cryptocurrency as the most sadistic cryptocurrency ever, since its value increases as the Coronavirus spreads, it actually has the goal of defeating censorship and donating to the… Read more
Some Europe-based developers have created a cryptocurrency — named CoronaCoin — that lets you cash in on the number of people who die or fall ill due to coronavirus. In a rather tasteless methodology, this Bitcoin-like cryptocurrency functions on coins — called tokens — that decrease as more people die or get infected. The scarcity of tokens lead to gain in the value of the digital currency. As per its developers, its total supply is based on the world population — around 7,604,953,650 (over 7 billion).
TBS The Burning Savage Coin The rules are simple. There were originally 65,000,000 TBS in existence. Each time TBS is transferred, 1% of the transaction is destroyed. There will be only 10,000,000 newly minted TBS. 5 million in the first 2 years, after that halving will occur at block 200,000. 25TBS will be the block […] More
(EROS) Erosion is the first hypodeflationary™ currency originally based on the ethereum blockchain! I wont bore you with all the fluff like “Based on blockchain technology” we all know what a token is and how blockchain works! After all this is bitcointalk The difference You might be thinking to yourself, “Boo! Another copycat of bomb!” […] More
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° ● Deflacoin:- Is an experimental Deflationary Currency with its own kind deflationary system: a yearly halving deflationary burn rate for transactions over 10 DEFL, For the first year, every transaction with an amount greater than 10 DEFL Coin, will burn 2% of the transaction. And In the second year, the deflation fee will halve […] More
eBOMB (POW) is the first deflationary token on the Ethereum Classic blockchain backed by an immutable ETC POW chain. Approximately 0.5% of tokens are sent to a burn address with each token transfer. More info can be found in the following locations:eBOMB contract addressSaturn Network announcementCurrent SupplySaturn ExchangeTwitterTelegram The BOMB token experiment on the Ethereum […] More
Deflation: 1% burn on every transfer and 1% distributed to holders, total 2% cost on every transfer Additional features: In addition to the 1% burn on every transaction, another 1% is distributed to a random holder in the “heap” – one of the top 512 ASH token holders. Description: The Burn Token’s tertiary token offering […] More